Returning on 3 Mar 2013, the Men’s Health Urbanathlon is Singapore’s favorite obstacle race that features 9 obstacles in its 14km route. Participants get to conquer lung-busting flights of stairs, scale and crawl over three-tonne trucks, swing across monkey bars, and fight their way through mud pits to ultimate glory.
Please refer to the following for some details on our event:
Event Name: Men’s Health Urbanathlon 2013
Date and venue: 3 Mar 2013, 7am at Nicoll Highway
REPC : 22 February 2013 – 23 February 2013
REPC Venue : Athlete’s Circle 27 Boon Tat Street S069623
1) Early bird rate (before 15 Dec)
2) Event is open for women’s registration for the first time (Same obstacles and route distance for both male and female)
Welcome back to the annual Men’s Health Urbanathlon. We’ve got some surprises in store!
First, get ahead of the pack by booking now under the Early Bird special.
- EARLY BIRD (till 15 Dec 2012) – $98 per participant (for all categories)
- After 15 Dec 2012: INDIVIDUAL – $128 per pax; $118 for 2010, 2011 or 2012 MH Urbanathletes
- CORPORATE (3-5 members) – $118 per team member
Second, we’re calling all athletic men and women. For the First time ever, Women are invited to take on Singapore’s toughest urban obstacle course race. Why? Because they can.
Both sexes, however, will face exactly the same physical obstacles that will test their total body fitness, cardiovascular capacity and mental tenacity. And it’s tougher than ever.
Consider these new highlights:
- Navigate your way across a field of tyres, crates and wooden planks
- Run with a 20kg sandbag soaked in water (Workload).
- Try not to fall face-first on the parallel bars (Lateral Move).
Outstanding prizes await the top five runners for the individual category, and top three teams from the corporate category.
Everyone who completes the race gets a finisher’s T-shirt, medal and personalised certificate.
Each Urbanathlete will receive an Adidas race singlet, race pack and free six-month subscription to Men’s Health and a chance at our lucky draw to win goodies, from Olympus cameras to Nautica and Polar watches.
The race is open to runners 18 years old and above. Hurry, though – only a limited number of race slots are available.
- Special rate of $118 per Corporate team member (Usual: $128)
- Each corporate team shall comprise of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 runners. The first 3 teams with the fastest accumulated time of their first 3 finishers respectively will be declared winners.
- This category is open to all business organisations, including ministries and statutory boards. Participants must be full-time employees of the same company. Winners are required to show their staff pass (or equivalent) for verification before receiving their prizes.
- Winners will have their prizes forfeited should they fail to meet these conditions.
- All finishers of the corporate category will each receive a team certificate that includes both their team and individual timings.
- Prizes are awarded to the top 3 teams. Corporate category participants are also entitled to the Individual category prizes.