It’s back again, this time with new obstacles, new locations, much tougher and further distances. As an Urbanathlete this is one race I will not missed out, having awesomely completed the first ever Men’s Health Urbanathlon back in 2010, I was quick to register as soon as they release the race information for this year Men’s Health Urbanathlon.
Below are the details for the event.
Start: Nicoll Highway MRT Station
1. Arrive and start at the field next to the Nicoll Highway MRT station.
2. Run towards the F1 Pit Building along the Singapore waterfront and soak in the new Marina skyline.
3. Arrive at Obstacle 1: Wall Street located beside the Singapore Flyer.
4. Run pass the Esplanade Park towards The Asian Civilisation Museum.
5. Arrive at Obstacle 2: Quantum Leap located near the Parliament House.
6. Continue running along the river towards Clarke Quay and then uphill towards Fort Canning Gate.
7. Arrive at Obstacle 3: Brawl & Crawl
8. Run downslope towards The Legends and along Clemenceau to arrive at Obstacle 4: Corporate Ladder
9. Continue to run along the hilly course of Fort Canning Green and down to Clarke Quay towards Riverside Point.
10. Arrive at the open field beside Riverside Point for Obstacle 5: Frame Works and Obstacle 6: Monkey Business
11. Run along the Singapore River towards the city.
12. Continue towards The Promontory @ Marina Bay for Obstacle 7: The Network
13. Run along the scenic Marina Bay Sands waterfront and across the Helix Bridge.
14. Complete Obstacle 8: Tyred Out just before the F1 Pit Building and continue to Obstacle 9: Down & Dirty located just before the finish line
15. Finish strong at the finish line situated beside Nicoll Highway MRT station.
Participants who finish the race will also receive:
* A finisher’s medal
* A finisher’s T-shirt
* Personalised certificate
Read Tips in Completing the Urbanathlon : http://urbanathlon2011.menshealth.com.sg/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=45&cntnt01origid=60&cntnt01returnid=64