Tiong Bahru challenge 5km Run & 30 Storey VERTICAL CLIMB
Joint Organizers: Tiong Bahru CCMC, CSC and Boon Tiong RC
1. Eligible participants should be aged between 12 and 65 as of 1 January 2009.
2. All entries should be made on official registration forms or photocopies of the original form. Registration forms are obtainable from the Tiong Bahru CC and Boon Tiong RC. From 1 October 2009, on-line registration is also available via www.one.pa.gov.sg.
3. Closing date for registration is 30 November 2009 limited to 500 participants. Entries may be mailed or submitted together with the cheque addressed to:Tiong Bahru Constituency Sports Clubc/o Tiong Bahru Community Centre 67A Eu Chin Street Singapore 169715
4. All participants are requested to collect their running shirt from the CC during office hours from 7 December to 12 December 2009.
5. Late entries and registration with incomplete forms will not be entertained.
1. The entry fee is:
- $18.00 PER ADULT PARTICIPANT
- Passion Card holders enjoy a discounted rate of $15.00.
- Students and individuals aged above 50 years is $12.00. Students shall present their student pass during registration for identification purpose.
2. ALL applications should contain the contact information of a next of kin who will serve as the emergency contact.
3. All payments by cheque should be made payable to “Tiong Bahru Constituency Sports Club”. Payment by cash is accepted if application is submitted to the Tiong Bahru Community Centre during opening hours.
1. Reporting time for the Challenge is on 13 December 2009 at 7:00am at Boon Tiong Road, Block 4B (Registration) Badminton Court.
2. Flag off for Men category shall be at 7:45am, and Ladies category at 7:50am.
PRIZES AND CERTIFICATE:
1. Over $1800 worth of prizes will be presented to the top runners.
2. Participants who complete the Challenge will receive a Certificate of Completion.
3. Twenty lucky participants will receive lucky draw prizes.
Where do they post results for the Tiong Bahrun Challenge?